Why become a member? ×

Guitar gubbins for sale

For sale. ESP Viper 301 with EMG HZ humbuckers. Signed (and played) by Captain Sensible of The Damned. Superb condition. £499. Offers welcome. Would consider PX with USA or Japanese built Gretsch guitar.
For those not Captain/Damned fans, the autograph will polish out. I'lll get it polished out, and the whole guitar buffed up prior to delivery.
Shame though, nice piece, nice collectable.

EDIT: SOLD??Vintage V300 Parlour Folk guitar. Previous owner was a bonehead, a tuner wasn't holding, so he took it off, and screwed a random tuner in. I've cleaned it up, restrung it will new cryogenic 11's, repaced the dodgy tuner with an original Wilkinson (as was the original). Very tidy - few marks (just a tiny scrach and a screw hole). This guitar was voted best guitar for under £1000 by total guitar magasine. Having played it, it's nonsense - the review must have taken a back hander. Still, it's a decent acoustic, and has a good tone. £60 ono>>SOLD

EDIT: SOLD>>>>Crafter Electric acoustic with hard case. Great condition. Acoustically, the guitar has a great sound, nice tone, and has a good bright ring to it. Pluged in, it's just gets better - good tone control from the side mounted controls. Beautiful wood, really catches the eye. £120 ono. SOLD>>>>

EDIT: Sheraton sold on ebay for £650!!!!
>>>>Epiphone by Gibson Epiphone Sheraton. Made in the Samick factory, this legendary guitar was produced for just one year - and has both the Gibson and Epiphone branded inlayed into the headstock. A beautiful tobacoburst colour with gold pickups. Original pickups didn't do it for me, so I replaced them with a Gibson T98 Hot Alnico humbucker at the bridge, and a Gibson Classic 57 at the neck. Great range of tones out of it. Sounds excellent. Beautifully set up, with 11's. It really sings. In spotless condition and with a hard case. I have the original epiphone pickups, and will include these in the sale. Reluctant sale - £500 ono>>>>>>>

Ibanez RG750 super strat Electric. Creamy white body, original pickups, original EDGE trem. One of the top of the line Ibanez super strats before the Gem series was released. An 80's rock guitar. Body is quite bashed, I rescued it from a guitar shop years ago. I went into the shop (PMT Birmingham) to buy a Fender Tele, and walked out with that. I saw it - looking abused. I picked it up, had a play, and was hooked. Pantastic Wizzard neck with white shark tooth inlays. The back of the neck has sone small dings - the varnish could use a refinish. Covered in dings, I pulled off the loose paint - I has the idea that I could refill and repaint, but I quickly realised I was hopeless. So, it's as is. A good paint shop, luthier could put it back to almost new condition for £150. I love this guitar, it's superb to play, and has been my trusty work horse for years. But, Gretsch GAS has me hooked, so it's time to move on. £300 ono

I live in High Wycombe, and work in Brighton - and visit the Midlands regularly - so can deliver for free along that route (M23, M25, M40). POtherwide, I can sort out postage at cost.

Also (potentially) for sale.
EDIT - SOLD>>>>>>Kustom Wav 212 combo amp - superb and very versatile valve sound (valve pre amp, solid state power), with floorboard. £200 ono>>>>

EDIT - SOLD>>>Vox Ad100VT (2 x 10) combo - very powerful and versatile, great tones!. Pretty mint, with tags, just a little dusty. Will polish up for you £150 ono>>>

I'll put up some photos later.

Mr Marlin

Edited by The Marlin

Hi you lovely people. some advanced warning....i sliced a good sized portion of my thumb off at the weekend. All reattached now, but arm in a sling.
Unfortunatly, this may delay packing and postage. I will be getting some help in, so hopefully, not by too much time. If you do buy something, please bear with me.
All the best
Mr Marlin

• 1 month later...

[quote name='dandini' post='1037327' date='Nov 26 2010, 07:29 AM']Hi,

Ive sent a pm re the VOX. Please confirm if its still for sale[/quote]

Yes, it is. I've just been travelling, so not had much time. I'll take a photo tomorrow and post if you're still interested.

It's in great condition, still has tags!

All the bes

Mr Marlin

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, Sheraton sold. Was mint, late 80's Samick factory. Got £650 for it on ebay (who then charged me £96 for selling it...b@st&%ds)

EDIT: >>>Vox amp now sold>>>

Last few items left - ESP Viper and Ibanez RG750.

Mr Marlin

Edited by The Marlin