Why become a member? ×

SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT Musicman SUB 4 string active bass guitar

Kev

its been up before, and i think i might consider selling again

you know what it is, 4 string active bass, stingray sound, just with a differnent paint job and body shape.

mines black, and iv took off the horrible looking silver scratchplate and replaced it with a black stingray one. you may remember i also have a reddy scratchplate too, which looks gorgeous, and will be included in the sale (the black plate cost £20, the red was custom made, and cost £40).

couple of dings here n there on the body, and there a bit of paint chipping on the headstock. otherwise shes in lovely condition. i also have a semi hard quality case which i will include in the sale. the jack problem i mentioned in the last thread has been fixed, and the bass was set up for me by a friend last month. strings have been on about 3 weeks, with little use (iv been busy learning the way of the 6 string!)

im mainly after a trade, lookin at possibly at a nice fender p bass, but im open to any offers, has to be 4 string though

as far as cash price goes, i have no idea really. these things keep goin up in price (music shops in manc are selling these at £699 new, crazy), but make me what you think is a fair offer. and ex demo sold on ebay on the 28th for £499, but i dont expect anywer near that. just bear in mine the case and scratchplate are extras and didnt come too cheap!

here it is, alongside my peavey

let me know what you have

Edited by BassManKev

just to put a price for the sake of people askin me by pm all the while, im looking for £380, plus shipping if pickup is not possible.

however, as said, im mainly looking to trade, with cash either way if necessary

bump

i need £350 for this, plus £20 shipping, cant accept less

look on ebay, this is way under what SUB's are currently going for

its a fantastic bass guitar, with a quality semi-hard case and two stingray scratchplates

hmm, thats not as bad as i thought, if i dont accept paypal as a payment, i guess i could deal with that

il leave it for sale on here for £350 til sometime next week, then il ebay it

cheers