Why become a member? ×

Nomad Bassman pre-amp

Beedster

Cheers BeLow. It's certainly not a unit I'd come across before, but I really like the sounds I can get from it. The compression/gate provides some awesome funk tones and the chorus/reverb is sweet. The sub-octave is a little dodgy but then I think they always are :) I'll take some pics soon and see if I can jog your memory further!
Chris

I have the Nomad Axxeman, which is the guitar version of this unit that I bought from Hipbass on the forum. I used it for bass and found it a great unit especially the compressor and chorus sections. Never had the manual but never really needed it.

Now redundant owing to new gear so available for sale if anyone interested.

Will.

• 1 year later...

[quote name='2x18' post='113544' date='Jan 4 2008, 02:21 PM']I have the Nomad Axxeman, which is the guitar version of this unit that I bought from Hipbass on the forum. I used it for bass and found it a great unit especially the compressor and chorus sections. Never had the manual but never really needed it.

Now redundant owing to new gear so available for sale if anyone interested.

Will.[/quote]

Hi, Have you sold your nomad axxeman ?

Cheerz

John 01326 319293 07786 445000

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='654758' date='Nov 14 2009, 07:03 PM']I've had one for around 20 years or so - great unit but its now retired! No manual I'm afraid.

Nick[/quote]

Hey Nick
Cheers for the reply. Jonsos has ressurected a two-year old thread about a unit I sold about a year ago so to avoid anyone else seeing the above and helping out I've revised the title!
Cheers
Chris