Why become a member? ×

For Sale: (Iceni) Zoot Bass Cab - 115(no tweeter),

[size=2]Hello everyone,

I'm trying to downsize, probably gonna get a matamp 212, so i'm selling off these beauties. The 115 has barely been used (possibly 3 gigs and 3 practices ). As my band play in london mainly, bringing our own backline isnt usually on the cards especially when we ge the train down. Consequently i've had the cab sitting in my parents living room for about a year.

(LMII is just for illustration purposes, it has now been sold)

I bought them new from Lean Business about a year ago, and I think i got some of the last Zoot cabs produced before they started doing Purple Chilli.[/size]

[size=1]This is what lean business said:
[u]
[b]Limited Availability! Reserve yours now, RRP £569.00 launch price £449.00
Zoot Ultra Light-weight 1x15" Neo Bass Guitar Cab without tweeter.[/u]

Zoot Bass Guitar cabinets are hand built in the UK. Constructed from an ultra light-weight high grade birch plywood developed exclusively for Zoot. The design blends top of the range custom Celestion neo drivers and Eminence crossovers that guarantee fantastic sound and sensitivity,
Zoot bass are highly aclaimed manufacturers of Bass Guitars and have applied the same Bass Guitar experience to produce a great sounding 1x15" cab that weighs less than 18.5kg.

Other features include
Gig resistant carpeted covering, high impact plastic corners, recessed carry handles, tough metal grilleLimited Availability! Reserve yours now, RRP £569.00 launch price £449.00

Zoot Bass Guitar cabinets are hand built in the UK. Constructed from an ultra light-weight high grade birch plywood developed exclusively for Zoot. The design blends top of the range custom Celestion neo drivers and Eminence crossovers that guarantee fantastic sound and sensitivity,
Zoot bass are highly aclaimed manufacturers of Bass Guitars and have applied the same Bass Guitar experience to produce a great sounding 1x15" cab that weighs less than 18.5kg.

Other features include
Gig resistant carpeted covering, high impact plastic corners, recessed carry handles, tough metal grille

Output 400watts
Ohms 8
Frequency 38Hz-3000Hz
Weight 18.5Kg
Dimensions 64cm high, 44cm deep, 61cm wide
The 115 is speakon only,
[/b]
[url="http://www.lean-business.co.uk/eshop/zoot-zb115nt-1x15-400w-light-weight-neo-bass-guitar-cab-p-380.html"]Go to the site here for more pics/info[/url][/size]

[size=2]
These cabs are stupid-light - we're talking 'carry it into the gig with one hand' light. This is part of the reason why i bought them in the first place, I pracice up a narrow flight of stairs in a squat, so i needed something i could carry easily. This combined with my Markbass LM II made for a super back-friendly rig - It also SLAYED, I've had the oppertunity to hear other bands play through the rig (LMII - 210 and 115 cabs) when we've supplied the backline and rig sounds great - really fat and punchy.

The 115 due to its lack of use is in fantastic condition with nought but a few scuffs to the plastic corner shields.

Prices.

[u][b]Zoot 115nt - looking for around £250 (collected) or £275posted [/b][/u]

Would prefer local pickup (Rickmansworth, hertfordshire - junction 18 of the m25) - but I can drive a reasonable distance (within 100 miles). The only reason I dont want to post is that I dont have/cant find a suitable box for postage.

As mentioned, im trying to consolditate my cabs so that i've got a 212 that I can take everywhere - something Neo would be ideal. So if you've got a light-weight, high quality 212 that you'ver been looking to get rid of and you want to discuss a trade of one/both of these cabs, just send me a message.

Payment via paypal or cash on collection/delivery[/size]

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

I've got 2 1x12 Zoots and a 1x15 Compact. Insanely light and really great sounding cabs. I have actually had guitarists commenting on how good they sound and that doesn't happen often.
Good luck with the sale. Mike Walsh, (Zoot), makes really great Cabs and Basses.

Hey thanks bassbunny, they are great cabs and so light! But it's embarrassing how little they're being used (especially the 115) and as I'm living with my parents (still) I owe it to them to get some of the stuff out of their living room ( 2 zoot cabs, 3 guitar amps) and god knows it won't all fit in my bedroom, I don't really want to stick these on eBay as I'd have to jack the price to cover fees but my matamp purchase is looking ever more likely, so I need to get rid.

Theo

• 2 months later...