Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Peavey 410 TVX bass speaker cab (8 Ohm, 350W RMS)

danthebassman

[b]Peavey 410 TVX bass cab: £170 ono[/b]

This speaker cabinet is in very good condition, due to occasional careful use.

This is the best sounding cab I have ever used – have to sell due to leaving a band and needing the space.

(The amp and case shown in the third picture are not included in this listing, but are also for sale - see my other posting. Together these make a fantastic rig at a bargain price!)

Collect from Rugby (near Junction 1 M6) or I could arrange courier at extra cost?

Manufacturers info:
* Specifications
350 Watts RMS continuous, 700 Watts program 8 ohm enclosure
* 4 x 10” Kevlar® impregnated Sheffield® bass speakers, plus one phenolic dome tweeter with L-pad and protection circuitry
* Frequency response: 30Hz to 15kHz
* Front ported
* Black Tolex® covering 3/4" MDF, two side handles, metal corners and expanded metal grille
* On the back: two ¼” speaker jacks and a tweeter level control.
* Dimensions (HxWxD): Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.25" x 24.50" x 19.25" (71.8 cm x 62.2 cm x 48.9 cm)
* Weight: 101 lbs (45 kg)

[url="http://www.peavey.com/assets//literature/specs/00584220_3.pdf"]http://www.peavey.com/assets//literature/s.../00584220_3.pdf[/url]

The 410TVX™ is designed as a full-range bass guitar enclosure. This enclosure is covered with tough, black vinyl to give the player a rugged and easy-to-clean surface. The metal corners and grille add protection from the bumps and bruises encountered "on the road."

The 410TVX utilizes four 10-inch Sheffield® bass speakers, a horn tweeter and a custom crossover designed for great articulation, tone and clarity. A high frequency level control is part of the crossover so the high frequency output can be tailored to complement any style of playing. A protection circuit has been incorporated into the crossover to help prevent damage to the horn tweeter in the event of overpowering. If the average signal level going to the tweeter exceeds a certain threshold, the protection circuit is engaged.
Like the earlier TXF™ series, this enclosure has low frequency vents on the front of the cabinet. This results in better low frequency impact from the enclosure.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='111928' date='Jan 1 2008, 07:24 PM']id love that cab and the amp

pity money aint great, and the postage to to bristol would be ridiculously expensive[/quote]

I've got a similar peavey 2x10 and 1x15 going, in bristol, although I've had some interest.

• 1 month later...