Why become a member? ×

Markbass 151hr cab still for sale.looking £450

bucko

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Do you still have the 1x15 going?

Is it the traveller series?

I would be really interested as I am looking into buying a whole Markbass rig myself at the moment including a 1x15 and 2x10. Trouble being is I was relying on part-exing my current 1x15 so i would have to wait to try and sell that....

Well if we start by saying if it is still there or not then I can think about it from there!

Cheers
Tom

[quote name='bucko' post='1070391' date='Dec 27 2010, 07:16 PM']Hi there. Yes cab is still for sale. Had a few inquiries but nothing definite. Thanks[/quote]
Sorry this cab is not the traveller model.It is the 151 hr standard,8 ohm 400 watt model. Good luck with your own sale.

[quote name='MartyBRebelMC' post='1081808' date='Jan 8 2011, 09:16 AM']where abouts in the country are you?[/quote]
Iam based in N.Ireland. Shipping to UK costs £40. This is with D P D couriers. If anyone knows a cheaper one,or can give me some info on where to get cardboard boxes this big to put cab into I would be very grateful. Thanks

[quote name='bucko' post='1082097' date='Jan 8 2011, 02:02 PM']Iam based in N.Ireland. Shipping to UK costs £40. This is with D P D couriers. If anyone knows a cheaper one,or can give me some info on where to get cardboard boxes this big to put cab into I would be very grateful. Thanks[/quote]

i tried all the obvious ones and none will do it.
Incidently you don't necessarily have to have a box to fit the cab in. If you have a local Bike shop, get a couple of the cartons bikes come shipped in and "wrap" the cab in the cardboard.
I have done this a few times and it works well.

[quote name='BassBunny' post='1082211' date='Jan 8 2011, 03:32 PM']i tried all the obvious ones and none will do it.
Incidently you don't necessarily have to have a box to fit the cab in. If you have a local Bike shop, get a couple of the cartons bikes come shipped in and "wrap" the cab in the cardboard.
I have done this a few times and it works well.[/quote]
Thanks Bassbunny,I will keep this in mind if I need to get some cardboard.

Hi there.

Yes cab is still for sale,cheapest to get it sent to Uk I could find is £40.Although Ido play in London from time to time.So if you are interested I can find out when I will be over again,and Icould take cab with me cutting out courier charge.Many thanks.