Why become a member? ×

Mark BassLMK for sale

ryancowell25

SOLD

My Mark Bass LMK for sale.

I have my eye set on something else and with a heavy heart put my LMK up for sale.

Brilliant head that has never let me down, now discontinued. If your looking at it you know how good they are.

The Good -

Works perfectly

Comes with an IT travel case - Has wheels and a handle - has been used (a little frayed round the edges) but perfect for carrying the head around

Its also a brilliant amp that I might live to regret getting rid of but I need something that will output a little more into two 8ohm cabs. 4 ohm cabs not a problem but i've sold all of those.

includes - img stage line footswitch - will toggle two channels and combine both.

The Bad-

Maybe too loud which has lead to..................

The Ugly -

The condition of the amp head is excellent and I have looked really looked after it........... However I used it for a gig with an Epifani UL cab and did not secure it properly. This has lead to some purely cosmetic damage to the base of the unit (scratches in pictures) where the head ended up vibrating across the Epifani handle screw tops.. It does not affect the amp head in any way and it works perfectly.... just scratches on the underside (I was gutted when i discovered it).

A number of people have contacted me and asked if this is fully working. It works perfectly and has not been dropped or abused. If I were trying to palm it off I would have not bothered to take pictures of the bottom of the head. You can see from the scratches in the paint its where the amp head has vibrated across the two screws that secure an Epifani UL 1 x 12 cab.

The manufacture date is December 2005 and it was bought new from the Bass Centre. No previous owners.

Take a look at the pictures and judge for yourself but as far as tone and portability and condition this is a fantastic piece of equipment that needs a good home.

As always welcome to come and try and i'll also courier for you. feel free to PM me and i'll cover any offers or questions.

Ta

Edited by ryancowell25

[quote name='ryancowell25' date='Sep 27 2010, 10:54 PM' post='970176']
My Mark Bass LMK for sale.

The Bad-

Maybe too loud which has lead to..................

The Ugly -

The condition of the amp head is excellent and I have looked really looked after it........... However I used it for a gig with an Epifani UL cab and did not secure it properly. This has lead to some purely cosmetic damage to the base of the unit (scratches in pictures) where the head ended up vibrating across the Epifani handle screw tops.. It does not affect the amp head in any way and it works perfectly.... just scratches on the underside (I was gutted when i discovered it).

A number of people have contacted me and asked if this is fully working. It works perfectly and has not been dropped or abused. If I were trying to palm it off I would have not bothered to take pictures of the bottom of the head. You can see from the scratches in the paint its where the amp head has vibrated across the two screws that secure an Epifani UL 1 x 12 cab.

I had the same thing happen to my LM2 and an Epifani UL112.

I had the same thing happen to my LM2 and an Epifani UL112.
[/quote]

Annoying isn't it!!! I've looked after that head for years and it only takes a second and you end up with some scratches on it.

Still works beautifully of course and for its size and weight is built like a tank.