Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING:: Spector Euro Rebop 5 DLX

CPBassman

An absolute gem of a bass, in great nick with black hardware.
Fully loaded with EMG pickups and the ultra powerful Spector Tone Pump.

A cracking bass made in the Czech Republic

Spector say:

[i]Our Europe Series™ Bolt-On neck models all feature the fully carved Original NS-Body™ Design, the Original SPECTOR® Deep-Socket Neck™, and our 9-volt TonePump™ Tone-Control Circuit (designed specifically for us using specs by Stuart Spector and PJ Rubal). Add EMG® HZ™ pickups, and the highest quality European Tone-Woods and you have an incredibly well-designed and built professional-quality instrument [/

£600 + p&p

Trade for Fender J or P bass (whatcha got??)

Cheers

Col

PS: Apologies for poor pics, i did them myself and I dont know how to use the wifes camera. Will improve on them ASAP!!!

Edited by CPBassman

[quote name='CPBassman' post='967369' date='Sep 25 2010, 10:25 AM']Pics to follow.

An absolute gem of a bass, in great nick with black hardware.
Fully loaded with EMG pickups and the ultra powerful Spector Tone Pump.

A cracking bass made in the Czech Republic

Offers around £650

Cheers

Col[/quote]
G'day Col, got any pics?

[quote name='dan2112' post='968330' date='Sep 26 2010, 01:16 PM']This is a dam fine bass and Col's a top notch guy to deal with :)[/quote]
Yep, I'll second that, Col just bought one of my Shukers, good bloke etc, looking for too seeing what this looks like, these are usually really nice.

This is my old spector and it has an amazing low b, nice and tight and sounds great! I played your old shuker today! Very nice indeed!!
Dan
[quote name='giblett123' post='968354' date='Sep 26 2010, 01:50 PM']Yep, I'll second that, Col just bought one of my Shukers, good bloke etc, looking for too seeing what this looks like, these are usually really nice.[/quote]

[quote name='dan2112' post='968610' date='Sep 26 2010, 05:52 PM']This is my old spector and it has an amazing low b, nice and tight and sounds great! I played your old shuker today! Very nice indeed!!
Dan[/quote]
Yeah, it's a nice one that one, shouldn't have parted with it but he's building one in pink, just fancied it!

[quote name='Stag' post='984556' date='Oct 11 2010, 04:25 PM']I like this a lot. Really thought about considering a Spector recently after trying one in a local shop, lovely easy to play neck and a body that you can "get around" nicely. Pretty light too IMO[/quote]

Its a fab all rounder and the low B is excellent. She's going due to vintage Fender GAS

[quote name='Zach' post='996229' date='Oct 21 2010, 06:24 PM']thought i'd add my endorsement. Got a 4-string equivilant, and i absolutely love it, even after having a day out at the bass gallery.

good luck with the sale, have a free bump on me.[/quote]

Superb, thanks mate