Why become a member? ×

Hartke XL woofers and mid/tweeter

Matte_black

Bought this cab used but one of the 4 10" rattles. Don't know if it's the dust cap, anyway 3 are fine and so is the 5" mid. So selling three 8Ohm Hartke XL speakers (100w each). Good conditions.
Still don't know what I'm gonna do with the cab itself... it's too heavy and bulky for new cones, Hartke replacements are too steep... :lol:
These woofers go for €80 each so I'll consider €45 and €20 for the 5" mid-tweeter.

EDIT: small clip recorded with the cab and THREE woofers :rolleyes:
A new 10" woofer would cost €80 and I'd be still stuck with a 40+kg cab... this is the reason for the sale :)
I could give away the rattling 10" too... I'm pretty sure it's easy to fix.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cW_W9OiadE"]youtube[/url]

Edited by Matte_black

+1. I've been waiting for the right speakers to come up cos I want to make my own practice cab out of figured wood. Got some nice Labernum lying around waiting to be turned into a glorified box!
Actually, Matte, would you sell just one 10" and the 5"?

Truckstop

I would, sure. But shipping is high as you see... my fault as I didn't check postal service raised fees before posting, I guess :)
These woofer work in small cabs. Example? A 4.5XL is about 100l or less for 4 drivers. So if you want to keep the woofer working in the same volume you'll need 25l tuned to 55hz. A smallest box, actually.
I think they'd work well with piezo tweeters too... so the cab is smallest, lightweight, cheap and easy to build.