Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage One 5-string SOLD

XB26354

***SOLD***

Hi,
I am offering for sale my 2005 Warwick Streamer Stage One 5-string bass.
It is a custom (though not custom shop) model, everything as standard except the flamed maple fingerboard.
The body is AAA flamed maple (which was a £600 upcharge in 2005) and the grain is very pronounced - the neck also has some nice flame to it as you can see in one of the photos.
I have also just purchased [b]all brand new[/b] tuners, bridge and tailpiece, controls, pickup screws and straplocks in gold, as I didn't think the original black hardware suited it, plus a new Just A Nut III, at a total cost of over £200. Condition is 9/10, with just a couple of small marks in the oiled finish here and there, but no serious dents or sweat stains.

It plays fabulously - the maple board adds a tiny bit of zing but as a veteran Warwick user the difference between a maple board and a wenge one is pretty small to my ears. Balance is really perfect and weight is just under 4.4Kg or 9.7lbs, but more weight is in the body than the neck so it feels lighter on a strap.

Standard MEC soapbars and 3-band eq. Warwick user kit, wax, tools, Rockbag gig bag.

I am in North London, and current street price for this would be £2499 plus the extras. For a quick sale I am offering £1200ono. Shipping will be at cost - £30 in the UK and £100 to the EU, fully insured (and packed/boxed well). I'd prefer cash on collection or bank transfer for postage. Contact me if you want to pay any other way.

No trades - I've got my eye on something else at the moment.

Thanks for looking!
Mathew

Edited by XB26354