Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN! Fretless 6 string CB

antti

This is more like a feeler. It just does not get enough playing time. So, is anybody interested in my 6 string Cliff Bordwell 6 string bass? It's been modded passive but all the parts and knobs comes with the bass. It has myrtle top, walnut body and mac ebony fingerboard. It also has "normal" wear because it's been played but not gigged.
36" scale, 18mm string spacing. Comes with Protec case. Price 2500 eur or 2100 english pound + shipping. Paypal preferred. Bass is located in Finland. Like I said, this is just a feeler and I might change my mind. And no offers or trades, cash only. I already have something in my mind. :)

Edited by antti

Cheers Wazoo. I can tell, this really is a "one off" with highly figured Myrtle top, two truss rod's (never needed any adjusting!), one fine Mac Ebony fingerboard (flat) and 36" scale. It also have some new "thomastik Infeld" flat's on it. Low action and could be lower. Really one hell of a bass. The reason for selling is that I am just more 4 or 5 string guy and this one deserves to be played. The more the better.

• 4 weeks later...