Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Dudgeman

stewblack

Just bought a lovely Trace Elliot amp from this fine Basschatter.
If you want to deal with Carl you won't find a more helpful, friendly and above all honest man. He pointed out a possible - and I stress possible - fault with the amp ( I could find nothing wrong) and insisted on a financial adjustment in my favour. Add to this driving to meet me, arranging a place for us to set up and try out the gear and waiting patiently for me to arrive (late). Great communications and an all round nice bloke.

Edited by stewblack

[quote name='stewblack' post='960668' date='Sep 18 2010, 07:03 PM']Just bought a lovely Trace Elliot amp from this fine Basschatter.
If you want to deal with Carl you won't find a more helpful, friendly and above all honest man. He pointed out a possible - and I stress possible - fault with the amp ( I could find nothing wrong) and insisted on a financial adjustment in my favour. Add to this driving to meet me, arranging a place for us to set up and try out the gear and waiting patiently for me to arrive (late). Great communications and an all round nice bloke.[/quote]

Thanks and nice words. Hope the gig went well and the Trace performed. Lovely to have met you and keep in touch...love a bit of Madness...

• 1 year later...

Sold Carl my Tech21 MIDI Mouse recently.

Nice easy deal. Quick friendly to & fro of PM's while I found it, checked it still worked & then we agreed a price and exchange details. Swift payment & a pleasure to do business with.

Al