Why become a member? ×

**ALL GONE - SWAPPED HER** Swap or P/X - Tanglewood TEB-12, Short Scale, Semi Acoustic

Oggy

[i][b]ALL GONE - THE DEED IS DONE, I NOW HAVE A YAMAHA BB414, THAT'S FAR TO BIG FOR ME :lol: AND I WANT TO SWAP FOR A (DARE I UTTER THE WORDS) ELECTRIC GUITAR - Aggggggggggg.[/b][/i]

Hi Basschatters,

I’m gutted :o . I bought this [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=100912&hl=Tanglewood"]'Pictures and Description'[/url] from Derren two week ago on this site and I’m really happy with her; IMO it fits right in with the ‘Blues’ look sounds great and plays really well.

I really like her but my ‘so called’ band mates just don’t like her :snob: :) , it’s not the sound – they can’t fault that – it’s the look, they keep telling me it would be more suited to a ‘middle of the road’ band. I’ve argued the point but they just won’t be moved and insist that I use either the Mustang or my Gibson SG. I was going to keep her and use her at home but that seems a bit of a waste so I’m offering her up as a swap or P/X for a bass that is Short Scale and has more of a ‘Blues, Blues/Rock’ look or I’d be happy to P/X or swap for an electric guitar (I want to do a bit of rhythm guitar playing in a side project).

I hope you don’t mind Derren that I’ve used your for sale thread above, I’ve not taken any photos of my own, your photos and description are just right.

Oggy :rolleyes:

PS. I'm away over this weekend until Sunday evening, if anyone drops me a PM or any thread comment, I won't be able to post answers until Sunday evening or Monday morning.

[i][b]EDIT: 20/09/2010 - ON HOLD[/b][/i][u][/u]

[i][b]EDIT: 21/09/2010 - SWAPPED FOR YAMAHA BB414 WITH 'bassamp' AKA Paul, a fine fellow to deal with - lookout for his BIG dog[/b][/i] :o .[size="4"][/size]

Edited by Oggy

[quote name='Oggy' post='959233' date='Sep 17 2010, 11:02 AM']Hi Basschatters,

I’m gutted :lol: . I bought this [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=100912&hl=Tanglewood"]'Pictures and Description'[/url] from Derren two week ago on this site and I’m really happy with her; IMO it fits right in with the ‘Blues’ look sounds great and plays really well.

I really like her but my ‘so called’ band mates just don’t like her :snob: :) , it’s not the sound – they can’t fault that – it’s the look, they keep telling me it would be more suited to a ‘middle of the road’ band. I’ve argued the point but they just won’t be moved and insist that I use either the Mustang or my Gibson SG. I was going to keep her and use her at home but that seems a bit of a waste so I’m offering her up as a swap or P/X for a bass that is Short Scale and has more of a ‘Blues, Blues/Rock’ look or I’d be happy to P/X or swap for an electric guitar (I want to do a bit of rhythm guitar playing in a side project).

I hope you don’t mind Derren that I’ve used your for sale thread above, I’ve not taken any photos of my own, your photos and description are just right.

Oggy :rolleyes:

PS. I'm away over this weekend until Sunday evening, if anyone drops me a PM or any thread comment, I won't be able to post answers until Sunday evening or Monday morning.[/quote]

PM sent, Thanks oggy

[quote name='Oggy' post='959233' date='Sep 17 2010, 11:02 AM']Hi Basschatters,

I’m gutted :o . I bought this from Derren two week ago on this site and I’m really happy with her; IMO it fits right in with the ‘Blues’ look sounds great and plays really well.

I really like her but my ‘so called’ band mates just don’t like her :snob: :) , it’s not the sound – they can’t fault that – it’s the look, they keep telling me it would be more suited to a ‘middle of the road’ band. I’ve argued the point but they just won’t be moved and insist that I use either the Mustang or my Gibson SG.[/quote]

Not meaning to stir, but I'd be out of that band like a shot. :rolleyes: They'll be telling you not to wear your pants over your trousers next.......... :snob:

Anyway, glad it looks like a deal's on here - cracking little bass! :lol:

[quote name='Shaggy' post='962686' date='Sep 20 2010, 08:28 PM']Not meaning to stir, but I'd be out of that band like a shot. :) They'll be telling you not to wear your pants over your trousers next.......... :snob:

Anyway, glad it looks like a deal's on here - cracking little bass! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Swapped this with my Yamaha BB414, happy days. Well happy, a great bass and Oggy is a top bloke