Why become a member? ×

[b]SOLD[/b]

[size=1]160gb Hdd
2.4ghz dual core Processor
2gb Ram

Had this around 2 years now I think, its performed perfectly, but I have no internet at mine and never use it now! Which may be surprising as I'm a network manager haha.

It has the usual issue of 2 slithers of the plastic having split off at the front inside where the top bumper strips close down and another little bit at the top missing near that bumper, if you google it you'll see most do it.

This has firewire unlike the new ones and I used this to record, have logic for sale separately.

I will get better photos this weekend hopefully!

Just bought it a new (used) genuine apple battery to replace the original which had just died

With box and disks!.

435 quid.[/size]

Edited by thedontcarebear

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='957644' date='Sep 15 2010, 08:20 PM']160gb Hdd
2.4ghz dual core Processor
2gb Ram

Had this around 2 years now I think, its performed perfectly, but I have no internet at mine and never use it now! Which may be surprising as I'm a network manager haha.

It has the usual issue of 2 slithers of the plastic having split off at the front inside where the top bumper strips close down and another little bit at the top missing near that bumper, if you google it you'll see most do it.

This has firewire unlike the new ones and I used this to record, have logic for sale separately.

I will get better photos this weekend hopefully!

Just bought it a new (used) genuine apple battery to replace the original which had just died

With box and disks!.

435 quid.

[/quote]

Just one thing - I had the exact same problem with my MacBook, and mentioned it in the Apple store. They took it in (despite it being 2.5 years old and out of warranty) and replaced the case and the keyboard free of charge. I ended up with effectively a brand new machine.... might be worth a try.

It actually started happening within the first 6 months, so was in warranty, but I don't mind it, so left it, plus I've heard of it just happening over and over. However, that could be something for a new owner to consider if it sells, thanks!