Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Rock Bass

GarethFlatlands

I've recently bought a nice Streamer Pro-M off here and my bank account is looking a little bit sad. Add that to my cars MOT coming up, I'm looking at selling off some stuff, including my Rockbass Corvette.

It's black and active (bass, treble, pickup blend and volume controls), condition is pretty good apart from a couple of very minor dings and the usual belt rash on the back (odd as I don't wear belts). The output jack is also a little crackly but I'm thinking I can fix that with some contact cleaner.

Collection preferred as it doesn't have a case and I hate post-office queues with a passion.

I'm thinking around the £200 mark, pics to follow if anyone's interested.

Edited by GarethFlatlands

• 1 month later...

Right, I'm definitley selling this, the jack has been given a good blast of contact cleaner and I'll test it tonight to make sure the crackle has gone. A few signs of wear and tear, the worst of which you can see in the last picture. It will also be given a good clean before handing it over.
Pics:-
[attachment=62985:IMGP0211.JPG]
[attachment=62986:IMGP0212.JPG]
[attachment=62987:IMGP0213.JPG]
[attachment=62988:IMGP0214.JPG]
[attachment=62989:IMGP0216.JPG]

It's a very clean sounding bass, not a lot of growl but very refined, it had a compliment on the nice sound when we recorded so bonus.

£200 OBO, I can deliver, you can collect or I can meet you halfway for a few quid towards petrol (not if you collect obviously). Please check first, I'm fairly central UK but I hate driving.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...