Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Fretless £140 inc postage

willyf87

[s]O.K I have decided to sell my Squier fretless as I have acquired yet another bass!!

It has the normal wear I use roundwounds mainly on the bass and as the pictures will show this has made some scratches on the fretboard. There is also one small chip out of a fretline on the 8th fret picture should show that, does not effect the playability in anyway it is no where near the string! Everything else is pretty much as new as its been in a hardcase ever since I've owned it. The set up is good, is 3mm at the 12th fret (fine for me) but you can always adjust to your needs. It currently has a varitone imported from the states installed on it and a dimarzio ultra jazz bridge pick up as well, I am taking these off and putting the original parts back on.

I will accept £140 inc postage.

You can PM me with offers on the above, tradewise try me but i don't want any more basses!!

PICTURES ARE SHOWN WITH DIMARZIO PICKUPS AND VARITONE I AM PUTTING THE ORIGINAL PARTS BACK IN FOR SALE!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE VARITONE OR PICKUP THEY ARE UP FOR SALE IN THE OTHER MUSICALLY RELATED SECTION.

I will post in a gig bag and box.[/s]
[center]
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/center]

Edited by willyf87

• 2 weeks later...