Why become a member? ×

Westone Raider

solo4652

[quote name='Johnston' post='952246' date='Sep 10 2010, 08:55 PM']that was on before not so long ago.[/quote]

Yeah, I posted it, and I think I described is as having been "hit with the [i]sparkly[/i] ugly stick".

[quote name='Johnston' post='952246' date='Sep 10 2010, 08:55 PM']I actually kind of like it. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:[/quote]

Sicko!

[quote name='Johnston' post='952324' date='Sep 10 2010, 11:06 PM']Oh I was looking at a katana the other day.

Was it Ebay or Gumtree?? I canny remember if I was flush with extra pocket change I'd have had it too :rolleyes: :lol: :o[/quote]

There was one on t'bay, ended with no bids I remember correctly, I saw it - and by the time I had logged in, it finished - took over 2 minutes for the page to respond :)

Edited by arsenic

Another katana has appeared - not in as good condition as the previous one - "a switch fitted that does not do anything", and mismatched knobs - starting at £225.

With a hole drilled into the body, it's a little too optimistic for me.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FENDER-Squire-KATANA-Bass-VERY-RARE-Vintage-JAPAN-MIJ-/120620293861?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item1c15879ee5"]Here it is[/url]

Edited by arsenic

The green one was the one I was looking at originally - I suppose he could have more than one of them, and is rotating them until he can sell one.........

His starting prices are definately over the top - the green one has had a refin, and the black one has a hole drilled in it - maybe he thinks the "mods" make it worth the extra over an all original....

I still like the postage - dispatched with parcelforce 48, estimated delivery in 5 to 6 working days...... :)