Why become a member? ×

Buying Earplugs in London

Is there somewhere in London you can buy mid-level Earplugs 'off-the-shelf'?

I use the Etymotic ER-20's and think they're great for the amount I play. A mate is after a pair but we're having a jam tomorrow, so he'd rather grab them after work today rather than order them from the internet.

So is there somewhere in London you can get something about that level (not £200, not £2 foam ones)? Do any of the shops in Denmark street stock them?

Sleepy,

Try [url="http://www.ultimateear.com/products_music.html"]http://www.ultimateear.com/products_music.html[/url]

A pair of anatomical blockers will do your wallet £55 will last years and stop pretty much all ambient ----

I have a set of blockers that I use for several applictaions, but also have others now for shooting etc....

Top product, top service, one of the cheapest too..... (they are based in Sidcup but you can get the impressions taken locally to you!)

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Etymotic earplugs are actually good value. I owe a website that sells earplugs and I am just finalising buying their plugs as frankly speaking, for what they are, they do represent good value.

As mentioned we do not sell them but there are many good online retailers that do. When we finally do get them ( that should hopefully be within the next few weeks ), I shall arrange for a discount coupon to be posted here for everyones benefit.

Regards. Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Cantdosleepy' post='17641' date='Jun 14 2007, 02:31 PM']Thanks guys.

Turns out there you can buy etymotic-type ones on Denmark Street.

Hurrah![/quote]

Which shop did you find them in? I've got some that are getting on a bit, and are a bit ahem brown.