Why become a member? ×

Price Drop EDEN D 115T 8 ohm cab NOW £205

jhk

This is the model previous to the 115 XLT.It is however a 1 X 15 cab with adjustable horn.USA made.In very good condition.And it is suprisingly very light to carry.
I will not do shipping .However as with other ads I have placed, I can drop cab off anywhere in between brighton and wandsworth ,london.Also from time to time I get around home counties as well eg,herts,bucks,berks ,hants and occasionally further.This part of the offer is only for a nailed on cash buyer and not for the curious to try out a bass cab.Now that I`ve got that out of the way,I did want £275,then £255 ,then £245,then £235,then £225,.then £215.now down to £205................ or part trade for Eden WP100 pre amp .................or part ex against MM SR5.

Also to be considered for inclusion to this part ex is the 4 ohm Eden 2 X 12 XLT also on sale at £330 on other thread!

Edited by jhk

This is another of Jon's Eden cabs that I've heard in action, along with his 212 that's also for sale, and it's a great sounding cab. Much more detailed sounding than I expected.

What surprised me most was how light it is though! I used it for a couple gigs a while back and it was such an easy lift compared to my Eden 210 XT..

Good luck with the sale and have a free BUMP! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='jhk' post='950792' date='Sep 9 2010, 03:34 PM']This is the model previous to the 115 XLT.It is however a 1 X 15 cab with adjustable horn.USA made.In very good condition.And it is suprisingly very light to carry.
I will not do shipping .However as with other ads I have placed, I can drop cab off anywhere in between brighton and wandsworth ,london.Also from time to time I get around home counties as well eg,herts,bucks,berks ,hants and occasionally further.This part of the offer is only for a nailed on cash buyer and not for the curious to try out a bass cab.Now that I`ve got that out of the way,I did want £275,then £255 ,then £245,then £235 now down to £225.................. or part trade for Eden WP100 pre amp .................or part ex against MM SR5.

Also to be cosidered for inclusion to this part ex is the 4 ohm Eden 2 X 12 XLT also on sale at £330 on other thread![/quote]
Hi, I may be interested in your 2x12 xlt, will you ship to northern ireland?

• 1 month later...