Why become a member? ×

Warwick Profet 3.2 300w Head plus WCA211 Pro Cab

LemonCello

I have for sale (both hardly used - not gigged, just a few hours home use) a Warwick Pro Fet 3.2 Head and a matching WCA211 Pro Cab.

This Midi size rig is excellent for small to medium sized venues and is not too heavy to lug around. Amp has many features including Compression (good for slappers) and Cab has built in attenuator horn.

Cannot emphasise enought that this rig has not seen any action and is therefore in mint, shop condition.

Am looking for £320 or vno please. I will deliver within a reasonable distance of Cardiff or you can collect or arrange courier.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by LemonCello

[quote name='LemonCello' post='950302' date='Sep 9 2010, 09:47 AM']I have for sale (both hardly used - not gigged, just a few hours home use) a Warwick Pro Fet 3.2 Head and a matching WCA211 Pro Cab.

This Midi size rig is excellent for small to medium sized venues and is not too heavy to lug around. Amp has many features including Compression (good for slappers) and Cab has built in attenuator horn.

Cannot emphasise enought that this rig has not seen any action and is therefore in mint, shop condition.

Am looking for £320 or vno please. I will deliver within a reasonable distance of Cardiff or you can collect or arrange courier.

Thanks for looking.[/quote]
Would you consider selling the cab seperately

[quote name='LemonCello' post='951430' date='Sep 10 2010, 08:16 AM']Hi Aber,

I'm guessing your in Wales?

Yes, I might consider it.

Cheers,

Gary[/quote]

Been doing some research on prices on the Cab.

Thomann £277
GAK £279
DJM Music £331
Gear 4 £292

In view of the fact that the Cab is 'as new' I'd be willing to accept £175.

Gary

[quote name='LemonCello' post='951434' date='Sep 10 2010, 08:22 AM']Been doing some research on prices on the Cab.

Thomann £277
GAK £279
DJM Music £331
Gear 4 £292

In view of the fact that the Cab is 'as new' I'd be willing to accept £175.

Gary[/quote]

Hi Gary
Yes i am in Wales. I'll give you £160 for the cab . Could pick up later today if you are interested!
Cheers
Colin

[quote name='aberbassman' post='951517' date='Sep 10 2010, 09:40 AM']Hi Gary
Yes i am in Wales. I'll give you £160 for the cab . Could pick up later today if you are interested!
Cheers
Colin[/quote]

Okay Colin,

You have a deal.

Do you want to give me a bell? 07854 792843 to arrange to collect?

You'll have cash presumably?

Cheers,

Gary

[quote name='LemonCello' post='951907' date='Sep 10 2010, 03:14 PM']Good head anyone? fnarrr!

Bump for excellent price on this 'as new' Warwick Bass Head.[/quote]

Cheers for the smooth transaction on the Cab Colin and good luck with your gig today. Hope the rain stays away.

Gary

[quote name='andy67' post='954602' date='Sep 13 2010, 12:25 PM']yep

Andy[/quote]

Hi Andy,

Apols for the sporadic comms, in work at the mo!

I'm happy to do a straight swap for your Ashdown. I'm not going to be in Bonnie Scotland anytime soon and I don't suppose you'll be any where near Cardiff either so I guess it's courier each paying our own bit?

My number is 07854 792843. Will be home tonight after 6.30 if you want to give me a bell to organise things.

Cheers for now mate,

Gary

[quote name='LemonCello' post='954867' date='Sep 13 2010, 03:03 PM']Hi Andy,

Apols for the sporadic comms, in work at the mo!

I'm happy to do a straight swap for your Ashdown. I'm not going to be in Bonnie Scotland anytime soon and I don't suppose you'll be any where near Cardiff either so I guess it's courier each paying our own bit?

My number is 07854 792843. Will be home tonight after 6.30 if you want to give me a bell to organise things.

Cheers for now mate,

Gary[/quote]

Hi Gary,

I'm happy for this to happen.

I'm out all night but will pm you details and work from there.

cheers
andy