Why become a member? ×

SOLD, PENDING G&L

Mickeyboro

This is a four-string L-1000, 1989, US made, Leo Fender name transfer on headstock (Fender made G&L stop doing this, hence slightly rare I think). Three bolt microtilt neck. Tobacco sunburst. Comes with a fitted G&L case which could withstand a world war.

It has been a working instrument in its time and is therefore road worn, so if your instruments must be pristine this isn’t for you. All electrics etc are perfect; fretboard clean, neck straight. Strung with flats.

Apart from visible wear, a chip off the bottom of the body has been solidly reattached (in the dark part of the sunburst near strap button). It doesn't interfere with anything, is invisible when in use and has never been an issue.

This is the most versatile bass I have owned due to the MFD pickup and three-way selector switch. I am only getting rid as my daughter, travelling in Australia, has run out of money! My ’71 Precision would make more but I just can’t part with that…in fact gigged the G&L last weekend in preference.

I bought it for £350 last year and will sell for the same price. No offers, and no trades sorry! It’s a bloody bargain…

I am based on Surrey/Hampshire borders...

Edited by Mickeyboro