Why become a member? ×

Blackstar HT-Dual, Morley Dist/Wah/Vol, Hartke Bass Attack

Jarhead

Hey guys, I've had enough of multiple pedals so I need to just shift these as I need the money for a Sansamp VT Deluxe.

Blackstar HT-Dual
Great pedal, but I just kept fiddling with it, never actually remembered good tones with it, etc. so I rarely used it properly. 2 channels, the 1st is a clean/crunch, second is full on drive.

I've been reliably informed that these sound best with a clean blend, but I always seemed alright with it, maybe because I just cranked the bass on my amp, IDK.

Shared 3 band EQ, ISF feature (preset EQ curve), seperate gain and volume controls for each channel.

Looking for £90 for this, good condition, including the original box and power supply.

Morley Dist/Wah/Vol
I've only had this a little while, but I tried it with my band, and I just can't find a use for wah in any of the songs that I really liked. The distortion sounds really nice, and with the tone up it can get quite clangy if you play with a pick, but I quite liked that for punk and suchlike, but unless you want that, just turn the tone down to about 12'o'clock. The volume function, can't really say much about that, it goes loud and quiet, that's about it really.

[attachment=57785:IMAG0041.jpg][attachment=57786:IMAG0042.jpg]
[attachment=57787:IMAG0043.jpg][attachment=57789:IMAG0045.jpg]

I'll take offers around £40 for this, since it's in OKish condition, taken a bit of wear, the bottom label came off when I removed the pedal from my board and took the velcro off.

Hartke Bass Attack DI
This pedal has taken a real beating over the past few years and owners. I bought this second hand from a member on here, in the same condition I'm selling it now. It's beaten up, worn out, the tube thing doesn't work anymore (either full on or off, inbetween it's just an uncontrollable hissing), one of the knob caps has come off, although this is an acknowledged fault and poor design choice, the battery cover was lost, and one of the side buttons has come out, but it still works if you poke it with something long and thin.

I'll be lucky to get £20 for this, so just throw me an offer, whatever you think's reasonable.

Pics up within the next hour or 3, need to try and find a camera and make sure it actually works, etc.

[size=7][color="#FF0000"]Morley gone[/color][/size]

Please note, P&P is not included in the prices.

Zach

Edited by Jarhead

• 2 weeks later...