Why become a member? ×

Stack or separates ?

Road Dog

Guys,

In the New Year I'm moving to the USA and am selling my 2 Ashdown Mag 4x8 cabs. Also selling my Mag 600R amp.

My question is, should I sell the cabs together as a 1200w stack or as separate cabs ??

Also, what's the going rate for the cabs now ?
They're the very first model with the one sided Ashdown wing detail off to the left hand corner of the cabs.

Other than very few minor knicks/dings, in really good shape. One of them has it's own custom vinyl cover.

Any help much appreciated.

They're up for sale after my last gig on 28th December. Once they are, I'll start a thread in the 'for sale' section

Trev

[quote name='ARGH' post='106308' date='Dec 19 2007, 02:45 AM']Whats the problem with the USA Russ,apart from its bloody cold right now?[/quote]

There's a laundry list of things I don't like about it here... won't go too in-depth, but I find most of the people I meet to be mind-meltingly shallow, the work situation is stupid (can be fired at any time, 10 days' holiday a year, etc), the money now being nearly worthless internationally, having to drive long distances everywhere, no NHS or anything like it, rubbish TV, for the most part, mobile phones where you have to pay for incoming calls, and loads of other silly and not-so-silly things. And yes, it's bloody cold. Everything outside right now is covered in inches of ice. I want to go home badly, but my missus is American and wants to be here with her family and friends. :) But I've got a potential job offer back home, maybe that will swing the deal....

EDIT: Sorry to derail the thread... and this isn't meant as offensive to any US readers we have... back on topic now.

Edited by Russ