Why become a member? ×

2U Flight case and Gibson Guitar Humbuckers

Hi guys, I'm having a clearout so this stuff needs to be moved on :)

2U Flightcase - has seen the horrors of life on the road and came out the other side with some scratches, nicks, marks and a little bit of rust, but it's still as strong as a brick-s***-house. The outside is sturdy, and a thick padding of foam protects the inside rack from the shocks. This also includes a bag of screws, bolts and rubber washers to attach rack gear to and a shelf which I briefly used to rack some effects with.
[b]£50[/b] (I'd rather this was collected but if you PM me I'm sure we could arrange to meet half-way, or I'd be happy to courier it if you're willing to pay for shipping.)

Gibson 496R and 500T Humbuckers (Mint/As new) - Ceramic dual-coil pickups taken from a Gibson Flying V '67 reissue. They're very hot (which is why I swapped them for lower-gain alnico pups... UFO/Schenker time anyone?!?) and when plugged into a decent rig sound rather good if metal and hard-rock is your cup of tea. Not the best pickups in the world, but most defintely an improvement over the stock pups that come with a lot of cheap entry-level instruments.
[b]£50[/b] for the set (price includes postage.)

Kind regards,
Bob.

Edited by BigBassBob

• 3 weeks later...