Why become a member? ×

Tunes for my old band (i'm playing 2nd guitar)

razze06

[url="http://www.chirbit.com/baddas"]Link to the songs[/url]

This is the band i've played in for many years when i was still living in italy. I've started off playing bas for them, then we fell apart for a bit, so i joined another band. They reformed a little while later, with a new bass player. Once my other band disbanded i asked them if i could join them again, but the only available space was on 2nd guitar. We played several good gigs, culminating in winning a battle of the bands, which had several hours of recording as first prize. These three songs where recorded in those sessions, in late 1999.

The band disbanded again after (actually during) the recording, as i was sacked and drummer and bassist fell out. The bassist stopped playing, and i've rarely seen him since.

Nowadays the band exists in a comatose state, as we play occasionally when I go home, but we managed to play a gig in a mate's pub in july. I am very fond of the band, and I think we used to play really interesting and different stuff. To be honest, it got a bit too sophisticated towards the end, as no arrangement was difficult enough.

The singer of the band decided to put these songs on the net, so I'd ike to share them with you. The band name is The Baddas.