Why become a member? ×

TASCAM - LOOP?

Oggy

Hi Fellow Basschaters,

TASCAM PORTABLE BASS TRAINER - [b][u]CD-BT1 MKII[/u][/b]

Can anyone tell me how to use the 'loop' function on the above?

The manual is long gone, I put it somewhere safe (honest I did) and now I can't lay hands on it.

Where's your memory when you need it! Probably the same place as the manual. :wacko:

Oggy :rolleyes:

I still think she :) threw it out, along with a load of other useful stuff I can't find :lol:.

[quote name='Oggy' post='928107' date='Aug 17 2010, 10:25 PM']Hi Fellow Basschaters,

TASCAM PORTABLE BASS TRAINER - [b][u]CD-BT1 MKII[/u][/b]

Can anyone tell me how to use the 'loop' function on the above?

The manual is long gone, I put it somewhere safe (honest I did) and now I can't lay hands on it.

Where's your memory when you need it! Probably the same place as the manual. :wacko:

I still think she :) threw it out, along with a load of other useful stuff I can't find :lol:.[/quote]
The manual is available for download [url="http://www.tascam.com/products/cd-bt1mkii;9,21,17,19.html"]here[/url].

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='928126' date='Aug 17 2010, 10:38 PM']The manual is available for download [url="http://www.tascam.com/products/cd-bt1mkii;9,21,17,19.html"]here[/url].[/quote]

Thanks Dave - Just the job.

I'll keep it somewhere safe :rolleyes:.

Oggy :)

[quote name='Johnston' post='928646' date='Aug 18 2010, 01:56 PM']Just a case of pressing the in/out button twice ain't it??[/quote]
Downloaded the manual and it tells me to press the Loop button at the start of the piece then press the I/O at the end point. Pressing the Loop button a couple of times stops the Looping.

I've yet to give it a whirl - I'll be having a go tonight though. I've printed the downloaded manual in A4 format - I can read / see it now - BONUS :rolleyes:

Oggy :)

I've been using the I/O button to set loops, and having just read the manual that is correct!

Press I/O to set the start point of the loop, then press I/O again at the end point of the loop and it will start looping.

The Loop button will make the CD play as normal if you are currently in a loop. You can then either set a new loop section with the I/O button as directed above, or press the Loop button again and it will return to your original loop.

Apparently! :)

Edited by peted

[quote name='peted' post='928829' date='Aug 18 2010, 05:26 PM']I've been using the I/O button to set loops, and having just read the manual that is correct!

Press I/O to set the start point of the loop, then press I/O again at the end point of the loop and it will start looping.

The Loop button will make the CD play as normal if you are currently in a loop. You can then either set a new loop section with the I/O button as directed above, or press the Loop button again and it will return to your original loop.

Apparently! :o[/quote]

Hi peted,

Yup, works exactly as you said :).

I had a particularly 'strange' middle 8 I couldn't get my fingers around, sorted now and committed to muscle memory :lol:

Thanks.