Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Jazzman - leicester

girya32

the guy hasn't got the greatest feedback, but if you wanted one, the price looks good at the moment

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120608232295&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT[/url]

when I posted the price was around £350, 2hours later its near £700... so someone loves the jazzman

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='927507' date='Aug 17 2010, 02:19 PM']:)

Noooo... it is actually known as an ovangkol neck, in that [b]it's made from ovangkol[/b].[/quote]

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='927679' date='Aug 17 2010, 03:55 PM']So you posted on a bass forum about a bass that was going cheap and you sound surprised that it has gone up... :)[/quote]
I've been watching this for a few days, hoping it'd stay low. Ho hum.

So, John, place your bets... what's the final price going to be, and will it be a [i]good[/i] price?

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='927685' date='Aug 17 2010, 03:58 PM']I've been watching this for a few days, hoping it'd stay low. Ho hum.

So, John, place your bets... what's the final price going to be, and will it be a [i]good[/i] price?[/quote]

Can't see it going a 'lot' higher if at all... especially as the blue one is on a BIN of £699. :)

no I wasn't surpised when it went up :)

funny how it got to £677 then a brand new bidder ( 2...a (0) ) turned up and put down 5 bids in a row to get it...

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='927689' date='Aug 17 2010, 05:01 PM']Can't see it going a 'lot' higher if at all... especially as the blue one is on a BIN of £699. :rolleyes:[/quote]