Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fodera NYC Empire

Basshoofd

[size=2][font="Arial Black"]SOLD[/font][/size]

This is an amazing bass. It's an early Fodera NYC Empire 4 string (october '94). It has only been used in the studio and at home so it's in excellent condition, just a few blemishes from normal playing wear. New price was $3300 and they aren't made like this anymore (different models and the Lane Poor NYC pickups will never be made again)

-Alder Body
-Flame Maple top
-21 frets
-rosewood fingerboard
-Lane Poor NYC pickups
-Pope 2-band preamp
-Hipshot tuners (chrome)
-3D bridge for custom string spacing (chrome)

It sounds amazing. It has a beautiful vintage jazz bass sound while flat, dial in the preamp and you get that classic Fodera tone.

The neck is perfect, it can take an extremely low string height which makes the bass play itself really. The neck has a very comfortable c-shape. (Scale = 34")

I don't really want to get rid of it but I need some cash, simple as. Therefore I will consider trades, as long as I get some cash my way.

Price: £1540. I'll throw in a nice Fender USA case for safe shipping.

I'm located in Holland.

Edited by Basshoofd

[quote name='claude' post='927281' date='Aug 17 2010, 10:20 AM']Hello,

I send you several message on marktplaats to know your best price in euro......you never reply me.... :)
Claude

Brussels[/quote]

I've answered all the messages I've received, so maybe my spam filter is filtering you out. My lowest price would be 1950 euros. Thanks

New pic update. Remember, you can't get this exact model anymore! The flame maple top and Mike Pope preamp and Lane Poor pickups are upgrades that cost over $1000 extra. Luckily the model I have had those features as the standard model so you get it all for free:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...