Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Hohner B2A (Steinberger copy) 4 string fretless

RichF

DEAL DONE

I have a black Hohner B2A Steinberger style four string fretless for sale. Bought this in 1994 (I think) as an easy to carry way to add a fretless to my arsenal. Hardly used then or since. It’s in very good condition – high gloss black finish, a few dinks here and there, main one where rear bottom strap button (should have 2) is missing and bass has scraped on ground. It has some roundwound scuffing on the fingerboard. Slightly scratchy pots, which I’ll fix if I have time. Restrung with Elites a few weeks back in anticipation of sale.

Wont pretend it has the greatest fretless tone ever, but basically a decent active fl bass that you can virtually stick in pocket. No case but I can throw in an old padded gig bag.

I would appreciate £130 and collection preferred (Edinburgh).

[attachment=56456:2010_07160002.JPG][attachment=56457:2010_07160001.JPG]

Edited by RichardFoggo

[quote name='RichardFoggo' post='923817' date='Aug 13 2010, 01:21 PM']I have a black Hohner B2A Steinberger style four string fretless for sale. Bought this in 1994 (I think) as an easy to carry way to add a fretless to my arsenal. Hardly used then or since. It’s in very good condition – high gloss black finish, a few dinks here and there, main one where rear bottom strap button (should have 2) is missing and bass has scraped on ground. It has some roundwound scuffing on the fingerboard. Slightly scratchy pots, which I’ll fix if I have time. Restrung with Elites a few weeks back in anticipation of sale.[/quote]

Do you have any audio clips or videos of how this one sounds? Does it come with a case?

[quote name='faceman' post='924213' date='Aug 13 2010, 06:07 PM']Do you have any audio clips or videos of how this one sounds? Does it come with a case?[/quote]

the slightly humiliating answer given my background in bands etc., is that I dont really have the set up to record anything decent at the mo (i.e., something other than crappy miked up amp, anyway). I will give it a think.

no hard case just one of my old padded bags.

thanks for the interest everyone. Two updates: [b]NEW PRICE £150[/b]. Also, generally no trades, looking for cash really to help pay off new bass purchase. However, have very specific trade options: either Fulltone Mosfet Bassdrive or Source Audio Multiwave distortion standard or pro (bit of cash to me for fulltone or MV standard). Doubt any takers but just to be as clear as possible. :)

Edited by RichardFoggo