Why become a member? ×

Kala U Bass - SOLD

Floyd Pepper

Hi,

I purchased this on BC and I've had some fun with it, but it's been sitting at the side waiting for me to pick it up again and basically, I haven't had the time.
So, up for grabs is a Kala U Bass in excellent condition with spruce top and matching soft gigbag.
The Ukelele bass has been much discussed on this site and others and I can confirm that they are great fun to play with an unbelievable deep sound from such a little thing. (you just need to be prepared to tune it on a regular basis!)

[attachment=56377:DSC_6574.JPG][attachment=56378:DSC_6571.JPG][attachment=56379:DSC_6572.JPG]
Price is £SOLD including gigbag plus delivery or collection can be arranged. I'm near J13 M25.
Cheers, Jim

Edited by Floyd Pepper

[quote name='Floyd Pepper' post='922567' date='Aug 12 2010, 12:04 PM']Hi,

I purchased this on BC and I've had some fun with it, but it's been sitting at the side waiting for me to pick it up again and basically, I haven't had the time.
So, up for grabs is a Kala U Bass in excellent condition with spruce top and matching soft gigbag.
The Ukelele bass has been much discussed on this site and others and I can confirm that they are great fun to play with an unbelievable deep sound from such a little thing. (you just need to be prepared to tune it on a regular basis!)

[attachment=56377:DSC_6574.JPG][attachment=56378:DSC_6571.JPG][attachment=56379:DSC_6572.JPG]
Price is £250 including gigbag plus delivery or collection can be arranged. I'm near J13 M25.
Cheers, Jim[/quote]

Jim

You have a PM !!!

John