Why become a member? ×

Possible sale of a TC Combo 450

ajerthebadger

Hi,

I am the owner of a TC Combo 450 and unfortunately the time has come where I cannot really justify owning such an expensive piece of kit. :)

I have the Rebel Head 450, RS210C cab, RC4 Footswitch and TC Carry Bag for the Head and Footswitch.

Owned new since June, I have used the combo together for 1 gig (had a new cab shipped to me last month to replace the old one as it was faulty) and used the head for around 5 gigs.

There is a small scratch on top of the head from a clumsy incident of trying to put the head into the cab without taking the top screw out and a few very minor transport blemishes on the cab from load and unloading in and out of the boot.

I also have a few other TC goodies to throw in as well as all the relevant leads for the footwsitch and a phono lead for the ipods/mp3 playersplus instructions.

I would be looking for £1400 for all this.

Is anyone interested?

I'm not confirming this is for sale, hence why this is not in the market place but would like to see if anyone is interested.

Cheers

AJ

PS Pictures to come....