Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Peavey 2600 - 1800W RMS Power amplifier

Dood

Hi everyone ;o)

I'll get some pics together shortly!

I bought this power amp from our very own Tombboy a while back to use with my new cabinets. Now I have myself sorted with a matching Hartke head, this power amp has not been used - I don't forsee needing it in the near future either. So - to clear a bit of space and to pass on a real bagain. Here it is!

This amplifier is rated down to 4 Ohms bridged.

This is a library picture of the front and rear end:

This one doesn't have a big silver logo on the front - which to be honest I prefer without. It looks a bit naff!! ha ha!!

here's the spec I copied from t'interweb:

[quote]The Peavey PV2600 power amplifier has a massive 900w RMS (1800w program) power per channel at 4 ohms, The Peavey PV 2600 PA power amplifier is perfect for live bands, DJs, clubs, discos, schools, church halls, conference venues and installation, In compact 2 U rack size, the Peavey PV2600 PA power amplifier is massive power in a small package.

The Peavey PV 2600 works as a standard full range power amplifier and also features two built-in 150 Hz crossovers for subwoofers. With the crossover selected, the sub frequencies are sent to the speaker outputs to power subs and the higher frequencies are sent to the "HIGH OUT" jack sockets for connection to a separate amplifier for 2-way PA configurations. In addition, the sub 150Hz frequencies are also sent to the "THRU LOW OUT" jack sockets for connection to a second separate sub power amplifier if required.

Peavey PV2600 Power Output: 4 ohms 900w RMS / 1800w program per channel

Power Output: 8 ohms 550w RMS / 1100w program per channel

Power Output Bridge Mode: 8 ohms 1800w RMS / 3600w program

COOLING SYSTEM: Two-speed DC fan, air flow back to front

LOW CUT FILTER: -3 dB @ 40 Hz, 12 dB per octave

CROSSOVER: 150 Hz, 4-pole Linkwitz-Riley approximation

INPUTS: Electronic balanced, with Barrier Strip or XLR, TRS 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack.
These are combination sockets which fit either a 6.3mm (1/4") jack male in the centre or an XLR male

CROSSOVER OUTPUTS: Low/Thru and High, TS 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack

PV2600 AMPLIFIER OUTPUTS: 3 x Speakons for Chan A, Chan B and Bridge and Binding Posts

DIMENSIONS: Height: 2 U rackmount 3.5" (8.9 cm), Width: 19" (48.3 cm), Depth: 15.5" (38.0 cm)

WEIGHT: 22.3kgs (49lbs)[/quote]

Shipping maybe a little pricey as I will ship insured and the amplifer isn't the lightest in the world - but that's what you get for having a great big hefty power supply!! NICE!

You are therefore welcome to come and collect!!!

[b]£160[/b]

PM'ed

[quote name='dood' post='918839' date='Aug 8 2010, 04:43 PM']Hi everyone ;o)

I'll get some pics together shortly!

I bought this power amp from our very own Tombboy a while back to use with my new cabinets. Now I have myself sorted with a matching Hartke head, this power amp has not been used - I don't forsee needing it in the near future either. So - to clear a bit of space and to pass on a real bagain. Here it is!

This amplifier is rated down to 4 Ohms bridged.

This is a library picture of the front and rear end:

This one doesn't have a big silver logo on the front - which to be honest I prefer without. It looks a bit naff!! ha ha!!

here's the spec I copied from t'interweb:

Shipping maybe a little pricey as I will ship insured and the amplifer isn't the lightest in the world - but that's what you get for having a great big hefty power supply!! NICE!

You are therefore welcome to come and collect!!!

[b]£160[/b][/quote]