Why become a member? ×

'76 p-bass with original case, metal work and tags

BigJim

Picked up the beaut off Flanker a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, Major gas has forced me to sell!!! So, I was

Nice light weight, just under and plays/sounds great.

It weighs just under 9ibs.

It has a fairly unpleasant ding, like a scrape, about a 5p size on the bottom horn and a small shallow chip on the back of the neck around the fourth fret but is basically in good shape. Also there is a filled pot by the controls which nobody seems to know was/is for.

It has the original case, metal work and tags.

Great bass, fantastic player, great sound etc.

I only want what I paid for it. £1250 cash firm. Is still in original condition I bought it in. Using Flanker's pictures. Has had a setup by Stuart Monks and new strings.

Call or pm me on 0773 9969 811

Jim

[quote name='BigJim' post='915281' date='Aug 4 2010, 07:20 PM']Picked up the beaut off Flanker a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, Major gas has forced me to sell!!! So, I was

Nice light weight, just under and plays/sounds great.

It weighs just under 9ibs.

It has a fairly unpleasant ding, like a scrape, about a 5p size on the bottom horn and a small shallow chip on the back of the neck around the fourth fret but is basically in good shape. Also there is a filled pot by the controls which nobody seems to know was/is for.

It has the original case, metal work and tags.

Great bass, fantastic player, great sound etc.

I only want what I paid for it. £1250 cash firm. Is still in original condition I bought it in. Using Flanker's pictures. Has had a setup by Stuart Monks and new strings.

Call or pm me on 0773 9969 811

Jim[/quote]

Serial number?