Why become a member? ×

Feeler - Trace Elliot Head GP12 SMX 250W

Alreet All?

Got to say from the off that this is only a feeler at the moment. I'm thinking o selling my Trace Head. Its the GP12 SMX version, pre Gibson era., I think its 250W.?? Its got the carpety/felt type covering and is in excellent condition. All sliders, buttons and other controls work perfectly. Currently running it through a Peavey 4 x 10 BW cab and it sounds great.

I have the opportunity to get a good deal on another amp, albeit a combo that would be a whole lot easier for me in terms of transport....Long Story but involves a recent diagnosis of Epilespy.....not so good :-(

Anyway - I'm really not sure about this as I love the sound from the Amp. If I sell it I think I'd be looking around £300-275 mark.....would this generate any interest?

If you think I'm way off the mark on price please send me a PM with your thoughts as all opinions welcomed.

Many thanks one and all

Matt

Crappy Iphone pic attached!

[quote name='lozbass' post='914716' date='Aug 4 2010, 11:04 AM']Great amps - I have one just the same (and I'm pretty sure it is 250 watts) - good luck![/quote]
I use one every week I paid £200 forit off the bay but then spent £70 having it serviced and acouple of trannies changing. So you price is about right I also have the 150 watt version

skez