Why become a member? ×

SOLD

As the title says I am selling off my Tecamp 210 combo.

Whilst it is a great combo and sounds fantastic, it is being wasted, it is only used to play at home so I am the only one who gets to hear it. I am also selling it to save a bit of space, my first baby has arrived and the computer/music room has been taken as a nursery. I have been relegated to a corner of the lounge.

Tecamp say the following about this combo:
[i]
The Puma combo 210 is fitted with newly designed TecAmp 10” bass speaker chassis that work in meticulously calibrated enclosures to deliver expanded low end. The combos feature the new NTM-1 middle-high cone speaker with a Neodymium double magnet system. Working in a sealed enclosure it impresses with a low roll-off frequency and a very flat frequency response, thus delivering a smooth top end far beyond 10 kHz at astounding sound pressure levels.

Every Puma combo boasts an external Speakon® output for the connection of an additional speaker cabinet. The handle on top and the castors at the Puma combo 210 allow an easy handling.[/i]

They also say this:

[i]
[b]Model:[/b] Puma Combo 210
[b]Configuration:[/b] 2 x 10” TecAmp LE10-65 4 ohms
[b]Preamp:[/b] solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lomid, himid, hi, master controls, switchable mute, DI pre/post, XLR balanced DI out, 1 x effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in
[b]Power Amp:[/b] Class D amplifier, 320 w; 500 w / 4 ohms
[b]Power supply:[/b] switching power supply
[b]Cooling:[/b] high quality temperature controlled fan
[b]Tweeter:[/b] 1 x NTM-1 hi-mid speaker with double Neodym magnet system 4” cone
[b]Freq. Response:[/b] 42-19.000 Hz
[b]Dimensions (W x H x D):[/b] 44 x 65 x 41 cm; 17” x 25,5” x 16”
[b]Weight:[/b] 20,5 kg / 46 lbs
[/i]

The combo itself is in excellent condition, no marks on it as it has not left the house. I also have the owners manaual that came with it.

I am based in Ipswich, Suffolk and am looking for £525 pick up only. If you need anymore pictures or information let me know.

Cheers

Edited by basskit_case

• 3 months later...