Why become a member? ×

All sold -summer clearout

Having a bit of a summer clearout, these up for grabs before I post them on ebay.

a) Wilkinson ashtray bridge + fixing screws (4-hole) for telecaster, includes compensated brass saddles..........£12
'b') Spare p-bass or j-bass bridge, used............................................................................................£5
c) Gold-effect guitar bridge + fixing screws, good solid unit, indicvidual; saddle height + intonation adjust........£8
d) Balanced Pair of P90-type pickups from GFS, labelled Bridge and Neck on underside, plus fixing screws.......£16
e) Spare crossover unit for Marshall MB4210 or 115 bass cab........................................................................£5
f) GFS Zebra ppickup for bridge, hot output, includes fixing screws & springs..................................................£8
g) Epiphone humbucker, bridge position + fixing screws & springs..................................................................£8
h) Dr Parts Telecaster neck, very good condition, no fret wear, straight and solid............................................£30

These prices include P&P to mainland UK. Thanks!

Edited by Al Heeley

sure thing:
Please note - on back of headstock I had to slightly widen the tuner peg holes a bit with a countersink to get the tuners I had ordered to fit snugly.
Not a neat job but no damage, and covered by the tuners anyway. The holes are to fit tuners approx 10mm dia.