Why become a member? ×

Musicman Bongo 5 String HH

Joshbasscana

Hey guys,

I have a 5 string Musicman Bongo HH that Ive had for about 5 years - gift for my 18th birthday. It has a heck of a lot of sentimental value! So letting this go isn't easy. But looking at the circumstances I'm in, I know that fairly soon I need a different kind of bass altogether to support what Im doing in the band I'm in.
Im looking at a Duck Dunn P Bass or Fender USA Precision P Bass plus cash. Otherwise, Im looking at £950 for the bass.
I've only got pictures of the bass from gigs, so these will have to do for now.
Please dont hesitate to get in touch.
Many Thanks,

Josh

(This is the only photo I can find atm)

[attachment=55487:gents3.jpg]

Edited by Joshbasscana

PM'd

[quote name='Joshbasscana' post='912631' date='Aug 2 2010, 11:27 AM']Hey guys,

I have a 5 string Musicman Bongo HH that Ive had for about 5 years - gift for my 18th birthday. It has a heck of a lot of sentimental value! So letting this go isn't easy. But looking at the circumstances I'm in, I know that fairly soon I need a different kind of bass altogether to support what Im doing in the band I'm in.
Im looking at a Duck Dunn P Bass or Fender USA Precision P Bass plus cash. I'm not sure if I'm violating the T + C on this post so apologies in a advance.
I've only got pictures of the bass from gigs, so these will have to do for now.
Please dont hesitate to get in touch.
Many Thanks,

Josh

(This is the only photo I can find atm)

[attachment=55487:gents3.jpg][/quote]

I know this has only been up a short time, but more pics to drool over? How's it cosmetically - any bumps/dings/dents? Recent setup/stringing? Any "customisation" done to it?

I *had* been looking at a candy red 5 string bongo but convinced myself I didn't need it (and, as I just got dumped from one band today, I probably don't!) but ... it would sure be nice to have a backup 5 string to my Lakland!

Pics and info - stir our desires to buy this axe!