Why become a member? ×

Maxon AF-9 AutoWah

EvilSmile

I'm having a little clear out of pedals i no longer use as i'm trying to cut down on the amount of gear i have just lying about.

Korg G5 Synth Pedal - SOLD shipped anywhere in the UK
- This comes with adapter and box - possibly i have the manual but i can't for the life of me remember (i'll have a hunt around for it and update)

Fully functional it has been on my pedal board and i've gigged it a few times but its sat relatively untouched for the past year or so as i've had no use for it in any of my projects. Sounds really great add in some delay and it is fantastic and tracks brilliantly.

Maxon AF-9 autowah pedal £90 shipped anywhere in the UK
- Comes with box but no manual - although its easily downloaded off the net iirc

Again this pedal has been gigged a few times, but sat untouched for the past year few dings hear and there but its in good nick.

I'm happy to sort out pics on request.

[s]Ideally looking for a straight sale on these however i would consider trades for a catalinbread SFT or possibly a Way Huge Pork loin but ideally the SFT.[/s]

I've gone ahead and got a way huge pork loin so am looking for a straight sale on the Maxon AF-9.

Cheers,

EDIT:I'm on the look out for an octave pedal i like the sounds of the micro pog and the mxr, leaning towards the micro pog atm. Would consider trades for ones of these thanks!

Edited by EvilSmile

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...