Why become a member? ×

SOLD: FS Ibanez BTB555 natural finish £300

2wheeler

It's time for me to move on my Ibanez BTB555. I am not playing it any more because I bought [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=87044"]Neil's fabulous Stingray[/url].

It's a great bass but I prefer the old school Stingray sound to the modern Ibanez. It's a lot of bass for the money and I think it would really suit somebody who is teaching but doesn't want to have a really valuable bass in the back of their car all the time. Or it could be an introduction to 5-string. The B string is very good, which is not typical for Far East basses. It comes with a good hardcase and the current set of Ernie Ball slinky strings.
Any questions, go ahead and post them or PM me.
And you can find the specifications and reviews on the internet for an independent view :)

I bought it from Tinman via basschat's predecessor. I honestly can't remember how much I paid but it was in the region of £300 and I am looking to get the same.

Here are the pictures:

Edited by 2wheeler

[quote name='Tinman' post='905911' date='Jul 26 2010, 03:28 PM']Bump for a nice bass and a smashing fella. Good luck with the sale mate[/quote]

Thanks for the endorsement. I didn't mention the Neutrik locking jack socket, which is a nice touch and very practical (if confusing to the uninitiated :) )

• 2 weeks later...