Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Ken Smith Designs 704 Jazz bass with EBS Preamp

JakeBrownBass

Hey guys,

This bass currently isn't getting much use as the Siggery does everything i needed from this bass & more.

Its in good condition & for trade only for now.

Really don't have anything in mind tbh, and i'm happy to add money to a deal but don't really want to trade down.

Hit me with what you've got :)

I'll get some better pictures when i borrow my mates camera!

Edit: I'm also in the market for a Macbook Pro, so if you have one your thinking of moving on please pm me & we can arrange something :rolleyes:

£550 Delivered with a new set of EBS strings put on it :lol:

Edited by jake_tenfloors

[quote name='FLoydElgar' post='894382' date='Jul 14 2010, 08:17 AM']I was looking for one of these for ages... As you aren't selling where did you buy it?

Thanks,

floyd[/quote]

They use to come from Bernie Goodfellow, but i think he had some problems with the supplier so not sure if he carries them anymore mate.

Jake

[quote name='FLoydElgar' post='895936' date='Jul 15 2010, 08:15 PM']How much they go for new and how much you would sell?[/quote]

I'm not sure what they sell for new tbh as i got it in a trade. I'm not really into selling as i'm not sure what i want to replace it with, but your more than welcome to make an offer through pm.

Jake

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='904977' date='Jul 25 2010, 05:47 PM']Trade for Yammy TRB? - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=89940"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=89940[/url][/quote]

Ooooo so tempting, i've been spying that all week :rolleyes:

I'll pm you later about it after i've had a think :)