Why become a member? ×

Epiphone EB-1 FOR SALE £160 posted

Prime_BASS

Epiphone EB-1 in great condition. Finish is superb, except the missing scratch plate.

Sound wise it's thumpy, and a bit muddy but eq in less bass and it sounds abit clearer. Its not great top end and it's not "amazing" but it's cheap and cheerful and is a great for dum dum dum parts, would make an interesting mod build aswell.

I originally wanted to add a bridge PU and use dual dark stars, upgrade the bridge and tuners, then upgrade electronics. However gas has struck me and I'm circuming.

I part exchanged this with Munkofthehill, and since it's been setup by me, although those epiphone 3 point bridges arnt great, the intonation is sound just the string hieghts may want a fiddle. Munk will give testament to my setups.

Price wise, a firm £160 collected, from my lair in Nottingham, or £170 posted.

Tradesies, sansamp PARa driver.

Thanks for looking and please someone hook me up. [attachment=54944:IMG_0916.jpg]
Pictures are here [url="http://img638.yfrog.com/g/img0916o.jpg/"]ALBUM[/url]

Edited by Prime_BASS

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='889661' date='Jul 8 2010, 04:35 PM']Epiphone EB-1 in great condition. Finish is superb, except the missing scratch plate. Sound wise it's thumpy, and a bit muddy but eq in less bass and it sounds a bit clearer. Its not great top end and it's not "amazing" but it's cheap and cheerful and is a great for dum dum dum parts, would make an interesting mod build aswell.

I originally wanted to add a bridge PU and use dual dark stars, upgrade the bridge and tuners, then upgrade electronics. However gas has struck me and I'm circuming.

I part exchanged this with Munkofthehill, and since it's been setup by me, although those epiphone 3 point bridges arnt great, the intonation is sound just the string hieghts may want a fiddle. Munk will give testament to my setups.

Only selling as I'm making space for a SUB I'm eyeing up here, and I could do with the cash to help fund it also.

Price wise, a firm £170 collected, from my lair, or £180 posted.

Trades:
Sansamp Tech 21 bass or para driver.
Or one of those cheap OLP rays.

Thanks for looking and please someone hook me up.
Pictures are here [url="http://yfrog.com/hqimg0916ojx"]Album[/url][/quote]

Still here bump