Why become a member? ×

Tecamp S210 Cab for trade...

carlsim

I have a Tecamp S210 cab in excellent condition i am looking to trade... basically, this is a 4 ohm version and i would like to add another cab so i need 2 x 8 ohm cabs to allow my amp to run at 4 ohms.... not sure why i didnt think of this in the first place!!

So... i am really looking to trade this lovely cab for an 8 ohm version... i know thats a bit of a long shot so am happy to consider other trades for similar cabs - must be lightweight and preferably neo speakers, 8 ohm and in a 2 x 10 format... although i will consider other configs... main thing is 8 ohm and lightweight... I am really looking for a pair of EBS Neo 1 x 12's (im aware i wont get a pair swapped for one Tecamp 2x10!)

The tecamp is a lovely cab - on its own with my Shuttle 6 its surprising how much bottom end it delivers, handles my 5 string no problem. Adjustable horn control, speakon connection, basically as per the web site... i will get some pics up if there is some interest but it looks pretty much brand new...

If i were to sell (which i may consider) i would let it go for around the £350 mark... GAK have them for £779 at the moment... it has done only a handful of gigs, never pushed, (we use IEM so stage volume is always minimal..) so im sure will give someone many years of service.

Feel free to throw ideas at me... Cheers!

to heavy im afraid... i had a 1x15 and it weighed quite a bit... i would imagine a 4x10 would be even worse!!

Thanks anyway...

[quote name='ian' post='888793' date='Jul 7 2010, 06:33 PM']ebs proline 4 x10 and im in great yarmouth sat on a gig many thanks[/quote]

I put this in another thread before...

Try rewiring it so it's a 16ohm cab - I doubt you'll notice the difference.

I rewired my seriously inefficient Low B2s to 16ohm to stop blowing power amps up. It worked. And I never noticed them being quieter despite them being notoriously power hungry.