Why become a member? ×

King DoubleBass

fabbabass

Hey everybody - I have a Slap King in Midnight Burst with the deluxe tailpiece. I also managed to get a Dolls Head pick-up before the company went down, (massive thanks to Jason for this); but I need to know how they fix the jack socket behind the tailpiece. Can anybody help please? Thank you.

[quote name='fabbabass' post='886304' date='Jul 5 2010, 02:23 PM']Hey everybody - I have a Slap King in Midnight Burst with the deluxe tailpiece. I also managed to get a Dolls Head pick-up before the company went down, (massive thanks to Jason for this); but I need to know how they fix the jack socket behind the tailpiece. Can anybody help please? Thank you.[/quote]

Are you signed up over at doublebasschat.com? Laods of King owners there who will help you out. Or I can ask for you...

I have a bracket on the way to me. I emailed Jason Burns (formerly with King), and got a reply shortly after - he had one lying around! He has sent it to me within a few hours of contacting him. This is the service that King could have been capable of and I am certain Jason's new ventures will have this outlook and care for their customers. Keep your eyes out for anything new he comes up with and support his efforts.

• 6 months later...

[quote name='fabbabass' post='888934' date='Jul 7 2010, 03:04 PM']I have a bracket on the way to me. I emailed Jason Burns (formerly with King), and got a reply shortly after - he had one lying around! He has sent it to me within a few hours of contacting him. This is the service that King could have been capable of and I am certain Jason's new ventures will have this outlook and care for their customers. Keep your eyes out for anything new he comes up with and support his efforts.[/quote]

if you dont like the dollhead drop me a line i will buy it :)