Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Blueburst USA G&L L2000

donut

Up for sale is my 2002 (I believe) G&L L2000 with a Jazz-width one piece maple neck. Bought it about 5 years ago now but it's just not getting any playing time and I need the money at the minute.

In very good condition as hopefully the photos will show. There are some small dents in the back of the neck between the 3rd and 4th frets where I believe the previous owner leant it up against something hard, and some flecks of white paint on the end of the headstock. The paint flecks will probably come off but I've never tried.

Comes with the original hardcase which is also in good nick (I can take pictures of that if you want) and general documentation that I got with it - tags, certificate of authenticity, control layout diagram etc.

As this is my first sale and no-one knows me I'd be happier if this was done face-to-face. I'm in Milton Keynes (near Jct 14 of the M1) and willing to meet people at motorway service stations etc.

Looking for £550 ono. Sorry, no trades.

Thanks for looking. :)

Pictures here: [url="http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/donutbass/L2000/"]http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/donutbass/L2000/[/url]

Edited by donut

+1 here too,Some basschatters will recall I had a thread very recently enquiring about G&L's and this one looks to be right up my street and if my EBMM ever got nicked I would probably go for blueburst too.Just having a look round for possible things to sell,Anyone want to buy to Cavalier Spaniels for lets say £550 ono? :) That looks a great price to me too ,I cant see it hanging around long,Good luck!

[quote name='donut' post='887580' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:44 PM']Replied to all PMs. :)[/quote]

Hiya,

I havn't recieved a pm from you. Dont know whether you sent it, but i would like the bass off ya.

Cheers,

Mat

[quote name='mashup' post='887590' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:52 PM']Hiya,

I havn't recieved a pm from you. Dont know whether you sent it, but i would really like the bass off ya, full price if needs be to secure.

Cheers,

Mat[/quote]

[quote name='mashup' post='887590' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:52 PM']Hiya,

I havn't recieved a pm from you. Dont know whether you sent it, but i would like the bass off ya.

Cheers,

Mat[/quote]

Sorry Mat, should have sent one saying I'd text you.

This is now sold pending pickup. :)

[quote name='donut' post='887644' date='Jul 6 2010, 06:50 PM']Sorry Mat, should have sent one saying I'd text you.

This is now sold pending pickup. :)[/quote]

I cant wait to get my hands on this beauty!!

Cheers