Why become a member? ×

Now sold pending ****Ashdown MAG 600 head, 4 x 10 cab and 1x15 cab

Hi folks

After the usual rig change around that happens from time to time, my Ashdown rig is up for sale. A tower of power composed of;

Ashdown MAG 600 head, MAG 4 x 10 deep cab and MAG 1x 15 deep cab,

I originally thought they were in good / very good condition, until it came to taking the photos. It was then that I remembered that the Cab covering is in good / very good condition, with a small scuff at the top leading edge of the 4 x 10, which doesn't notice until you're up close. Even then, the cloth can be brushed to obscure it, so it's more superficial really.

The grills look like they have been pushed in places though, so I'd give the overall condition as fair / good. I'll see about straightening these out.

That's a lot of trouser blowing power, all for just £240.00. I've downgraded the price a bit to reflect the grills not being completely straight.

I'll even deliver it inside 100 miles of London. How's that ? :)

I'm only moving this on to finance a bass around here that's really tempting, otherwise I'd be keeping it.

[attachment=53554:P1020630.JPG]

[attachment=53560:P1020632.JPG]

[attachment=53566:P1020638.JPG]
I'll upload some pictures very soon

thanks for looking :rolleyes:

T

Edited by essexbasscat

Congrats on the sale mate!

Was sorely tempted to buy this, but was umming and ahhing over whether or not I actually NEEDED that much power (which I really don't).

Glad someone else has come and got it to make up my mind for me :)

[quote name='cm261' post='887936' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:36 PM']Congrats on the sale mate!

Was sorely tempted to buy this, but was umming and ahhing over whether or not I actually NEEDED that much power (which I really don't).

Glad someone else has come and got it to make up my mind for me :)[/quote]

thanks for the kind words. Wish I had more rigs like this as I could have sold this one a few times over.

all the best

T