Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*SOLD* Limited Edition Five Fifteen Mini Rig *SOLD*

SOLD

Hi people,

I have just taken receipt of this utterly fantastic bit of kit. The tone is solid with a huge amount of bottom end on tap. It's compact, light and very pretty... Unfortunately, whilst it is damn loud for 100w, I have to accept that I need to spend a few pennies and get something with some serious power for playing along side a loud drummer and lots of synth. Of I didn't already own an EBS Session 60, this would stay.

Hopefully the previous owner won't mind me using his pics!

The rig is in fact very small, delivering 100w into a compact 2x10. Designed as a practice rig, it is suitable for small gigs and rehearsal. Anyone wanting a compact, light rig without the MarkBass/Genz Benz price tag... Look no further!

Facts & Figures...

HEAD
W: 17.5"
H: 8"
D: 9"
Weight: 10kg

CAB
W: 17.5"
H: 23"
D: 10"
Weight: 17kg

Running a bass with an 18v preamp, and with the amp volume and gain on max and you'll still hardly make it peak. Handles a low B absolutely fantastically as well!

Due to being rather lucky I am no longer looking for a trade on this unless you have an Ashbory :-) I am asking £160 collected from Nottingham, and will include a super expensive Neutrik speaker lead I had made for me today!

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='884438' date='Jul 2 2010, 11:08 PM']This is no longer for trade as I have just found out I won the TC Electronic facebook competition for a BG500!!!

Shocked!!

This is now for sale. £160 collected.[/quote]

You are a lucky lucky man!

Nice amps, just not what I'm looking for at the moment. Best of luck with the sale.