Why become a member? ×

FS Charvel Model 3 in aged pearl white.

I have a 1986 Charvel (Jackson) Model 3 guitar in pearl white (really sparkly!!) which I was going to give to my Son. However, he had decided that he doesn't like floating bridges and is sticking with his current crop.
The guitar is identical in every way to this photo I found on google..... when I find my camera I will get some decent shots up if someone shows some interest.

It is equipped with a Kahler tremelo (locking nut) with the brass rollers on the saddles (which indicates a rare early model) and everything works as it should for a 24 year old guitar. The cover plate for the trem springs is missing and the tremelo is set up with just two springs (EVH).
The nitrose finish has aged into a gorgeous nicotine yellow. There are a few knocks and chips as one would expect, but no major gouges. Neck is straight and true and the action is lovely. Comes with a hard case. These crop up now and again on the bay, mainly in the US, where they tend to go fro around £320 - £450 depending on condition.

[b]Basschat price of £290.00 delivered[/b]

Edited by tombboy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='1003564' date='Oct 28 2010, 10:50 AM']The necks on these 80s Jackson necks are fantastic, I regret selling mine. They're worth every bit of £500, I think £200's criminal.[/quote]

You ain't wrong ! I had a Charvel Model 3 with a Kahler Trem and the neck was great, second only to the neck on my US Peavey Wolfgang.