Why become a member? ×

SOLD

erisu

[quote name='merello' post='882243' date='Jun 30 2010, 06:13 PM']You are off your nut offering the bass and case for that price! :rolleyes:
Best of luck! Incredible deal for someone.[/quote]

What can I say... summer clearout! Get it while you can! :)

Cheers Merello!

[quote name='spaz91' post='883972' date='Jul 2 2010, 02:02 PM']Ibanez ATKs are among the best production models for less than a grand. I've compared mine to stingrays and the ATK won! BUY THIS GODDAMN BASS ^_^[/quote]

Amen to that comment! :) Thanks Spaz91! Have you decided to keep your ATK yet?

[quote name='erisu' post='886127' date='Jul 5 2010, 10:50 AM']Amen to that comment! :) Thanks Spaz91! Have you decided to keep your ATK yet?[/quote]

I'll trade it if the right offer comes along, unfortunately my requirements are way above what's reasonable so I will be keeping it. :rolleyes:

[quote name='spaz91' post='886221' date='Jul 5 2010, 12:40 PM']I'll trade it if the right offer comes along, unfortunately my requirements are way above what's reasonable so I will be keeping it. :lol:[/quote]

A good choice! Would of kept this bass if I didn't like my main bass more than the ATK :) What are you after if you don't mind me asking? :rolleyes:

Edited by erisu

[quote name='erisu' post='888221' date='Jul 7 2010, 11:23 AM']A good choice! Would of kept this bass if I didn't like my main bass more than the ATK :) What are you after if you don't mind me asking? :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm going for an Anniversary Rickenbacker clone. I've heard soundclips and they're pretty close to the real thing.

Of course I'll be saving up for another ATK too! I originally wanted a 5 string but it was that or a 4 string and an amp.

[quote name='spaz91' post='888264' date='Jul 7 2010, 12:09 PM']I'm going for an Anniversary Rickenbacker clone. I've heard soundclips and they're pretty close to the real thing.

Of course I'll be saving up for another ATK too! I originally wanted a 5 string but it was that or a 4 string and an amp.[/quote]

I was going to say I have an upside down Rickenbacker shaped bass for sale which I haven't listed on here yet. It's made by a Japanese company called Killer :) Only problem is it's jazz pickups otherwise would of attempted to tempt you into it :rolleyes:

Wow tasty, almost Jizz able when in that nice case too!
Also, if I'm not mistaken, you can't get it in Black widely in the UK, only Natural...looks the biz! There's jus something about that black, pearloid, maple combo...oh wait, it's my P-bass! :)
Flawless bass, they are called the "Stingray Eater" for a reason.

[quote name='Kongo' post='899607' date='Jul 19 2010, 11:54 PM']Wow tasty, almost Jizz able when in that nice case too!
Also, if I'm not mistaken, you can't get it in Black widely in the UK, only Natural...looks the biz! There's jus something about that black, pearloid, maple combo...oh wait, it's my P-bass! :)
Flawless bass, they are called the "Stingray Eater" for a reason.[/quote]

Cheers Kongo for the comments! :rolleyes:

You're right! The black finish with maple neck and pear pickguard isn't available in UK anymore in Ibanez's current lineup, so indeed this 4-stringer has some serious bass for very little money :lol:

Definately a stingray on a budget! :lol: