Why become a member? ×

Feeler Yamaha Attitude LTD II

Smash

Might have to sell this to get funds :) it is the LTD II model in the Sea Foam Green colour, has a couple of marks on the body. It would be shipped in a Hiscox case and I would be looking for £750 or swap for a CIJ / USA Jazz and cash.

No pics as yet as I am at work.

Edited by Smash

• 3 months later...

Seriously Guys don't sell them, if its Sea Foam green or one of the originals (which you both own!) Don't sell them, they won't be around again (apart from the current "50" run of the green ones! which i'm lucky enough to own!)
Sell other gear, but not such an amazing bass!

I would happily sell everything till i just had the bass to keep it! xD
But most poeple aren't in a position to do that =S

As a passive bass you will find it very hard to beat the tones you can produce. Both my Attitudes are wired differently, tone pot on the green is as original, tone for the woofer, the tone pot on the black is wired for the precision pup, this makes them sound quite a bit different in a good way.

[quote name='dood' post='987986' date='Oct 14 2010, 01:02 PM']I wish I had time to play one at Bass Day![/quote]

Hey Dood, if were ever in a similar area (fat chance ='( ) it'd be awesome to have a groovey bass sesh/swap for an hour or so :)

I love chunkey necks, i think a V would be perfect for me, though thats theoretical never played a bass with a V neck,

sorry to jump off topic =S

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='988707' date='Oct 15 2010, 12:45 AM']Hey Dood, if were ever in a similar area (fat chance ='( ) it'd be awesome to have a groovey bass sesh/swap for an hour or so :)

I love chunkey necks, i think a V would be perfect for me, though thats theoretical never played a bass with a V neck,

sorry to jump off topic =S[/quote]

Yeah, quite up for that - I do enjoy a good gas with fellow bass player.

Actually, Ash? I think you live fairly near to me don'cha?

[edit] Clive, I know you do!