Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 300 amp

Pow_22

Hi,

Im selling my used and gigged Ashdown MAG 300 amp. I bought it a little over 4 months ago from H W Audio in Bolton. It was used then and cost me £170.00. Since ive had it it has been gigged a few times but never really driven. In decent condition exepct for a bit of bobbling on the carpet covering and a few marks on the front (seems someone used a pen to note the settings next to the dials). Ive really not got a clue what these go for on ebay or anything so initially ill say £100 or nearest offer. If more informed people on here think this is way too much let me know. Pics to follow asap

Edited by Pow_22

BUMP. Just to clear up ive had a few questions - this is NOT the evo model and my location is Bolton. Unfortunately im unable to travel given to current wheels bein broken (again!). Ebay end of this week if no joy. Still offers round £100

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not replying to PM's, broken laptop! The amp is still for sale, collect only from bolton and would now consider £90. Was considering selling the full rig (410 and 115) but cabs are still needed but amp is still here people

Forgot to say, i do travel to Birmingham a lot (Villa season ticket holder) so can arrange a drop off in that area

Edited by Pow_22

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Pow_22' post='979592' date='Oct 6 2010, 04:46 PM']well its the first offer ive had so unless anything imminent comes along then it shouldnt be a prob. Collection from bolton be a problem for you at all?[/quote]

If you're down in Birmingham for a villa game that'd be mighty easier!
I see they have a Home game on the 27th Oct which could work out?

[quote name='Pow_22' post='979605' date='Oct 6 2010, 04:57 PM']that might be a cup game mate (which i dont do unfortunately). Next games after 25th oct is blues on 31st Oct[/quote]

well that works too! I'm not sure what time is best but probably before the match at some point.

PM/email me closer to the time or if it gets sold, I'll keep in touch!